Canadean's "S.C. Albalact S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "S.C. Albalact S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "S.C. Albalact S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "S.C. Albalact S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
S.C. Albalact S.A. (Albalact) is a dairy products manufacturer and supplier. The company's products include fresh pasteurised milk products, UHT milk, plain yogurt, butter, fruit yogurt, milk powders, cheese products, sana milk, sour cream and flavoured milk. It also provides white cheese, kefir, processed cheese, kneaded cheese, milk powder, yellow cheese, butter cheese and cottage cheese, among others. Albalact markets its products under the brands of Zuzu, Zuzu Max, Poiana Florilor, Fulga, Fruzu, De Albalact, DZL, Zuzu Bifidus and Raraul. The company markets its products through a network of factory stores located across Bucharest and Cluj, Romania. It distributes products throughout Bucharest, Craiova, Timisoara, Galati, Bacau, Iasi, Oradea, Baia-Mare, and others. Albalact is headquartered in Oiejdea, Romania.