Seattle City Light (Seattle City) is a utility service provider. The company provides electrical power distribution services to the customers in City of Seattle. It offers services to commercial, industrial, residential, business industrial, re-modelers and developers. Seattle City provides services such as bill payment, payment arrangements, meter route improvement, utility discount program, expanded services and streetlight repair services. The company has two hydro electric projects in the areas of the Skagit and Pend Oreille Rivers. Seattle City Light is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Seattle City Light Key Recent Developments
Nov 17, 2014: City Light to share Denny Substation's updated design and proposed public benefits at public open house
Aug 30, 2014: Crews Respond to Power Outage in Ballard, Crown Hill
Aug 07, 2014: Seattle City Light Completes Electrical System Upgrade on East Denny Way Near East Broadway
May 06, 2014: Seattle City Light and Tendril Team Up to Engage Consumers with Highly Targeted Energy Services
Apr 15, 2014: Seattle City Light Completes East Boston Terrace Project Construction
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Seattle City Light provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Seattle City Light and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Seattle City Light - Key Information
Seattle City Light - Overview
Seattle City Light - Key Employees
Seattle City Light - Key Employee Biographies
Seattle City Light - Key Operational Heads
Seattle City Light - Major Products and Services
Seattle City Light - History
Seattle City Light - Company Statement
Seattle City Light - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Seattle City Light - Business Description
Seattle City Light - Corporate Strategy
Seattle City Light - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Seattle City Light - Strengths
Seattle City Light - Weaknesses
Seattle City Light - Opportunities
Seattle City Light - Threats
Seattle City Light - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Seattle City Light, Key Information
Seattle City Light, Major Products and Services
Seattle City Light, History
Seattle City Light, Key Employees
Seattle City Light, Key Employee Biographies
Seattle City Light, Key Operational Heads
Seattle City Light, Other Locations
Seattle City Light, Subsidiaries
Seattle City Light, Key Competitors
Seattle City Light, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures