Sechilienne-Sidec SA (Sechilienne) is an alternative energy company. The company designs, finances, constructs and operates power plants. It generates power from renewable resources including, biomass, wind and solar. Sechilienne provides low and medium-power electrical cogeneration plants for its group societies which include Bois-Rouge and Gol in La Reunion, Moule to Guadeloupe and Belle-Vue in Mauritius. The company serves diversified industries namely, Chemicals, Food Processing, Automobile and Paper. Sechilienne meets about 50% of the electricity needs of the Reunion Island, 25% in Guadeloupe and Martinique, and 40% in Mauritius. The company develops combined heat and power cogeneration sites using Biomass-Coal co-generation technology. It also operates a natural gas cogeneration plant for the generation of electricity. The company operates through its segments Thermal biomass, Wind power, Solar power and Bio-methanization. Sechilienne is headquartered in Courbevoie, France.
Sechilienne-Sidec SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2012: Sechilienne-Sidec Growth Strategy To Focus On Energy Production Coming From Biomass
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sechilienne-Sidec SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sechilienne-Sidec SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Key Information
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Overview
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Key Employees
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Key Employee Biographies
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Key Operational Heads
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Major Products and Services
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - History
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Company Statement
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Business Description
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Corporate Strategy
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Strengths
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Weaknesses
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Opportunities
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Threats
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sechilienne-Sidec SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Key Information
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Key Ratios
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Share Data
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Major Products and Services
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, History
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Key Employees
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Key Employee Biographies
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Key Operational Heads
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Other Locations
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Subsidiaries
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Key Competitors
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, SWOT Analysis
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Ratios based on current share price
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Annual Ratios
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Performance Chart
Sechilienne-Sidec SA, Ratio Charts