Canadean's "Selcuk Gida Endustri Ihracat Ithalat AS - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Selcuk Gida Endustri Ihracat Ithalat AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Selcuk Gida Endustri Ihracat Ithalat AS" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Selcuk Gida Endustri Ihracat Ithalat AS"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Selcuk Gida Endustri Ihracat Ithalat AS (Selcuk) is a manufacturer, processor and exporter of dried fruits. The company offers dried figs, dried apricots, dried sour cherries, dried tomatoes, pine kernels, and sultanas. It also provides dried figs diced, dried figs pulled, dried figs layer, dried apricots diced, among others. Selcuk markets its products under the brand name of EAGLE. The company caters its products to over 30 countries including Canada, the US, Spain, Italy, the UK, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Norway, among others. Selcuk is headquartered in Izmir, Turkey.