Serica Energy plc (Serica) is an oil and gas company. The company carries out exploration, identification, exploitation and acquisitions of oil and gas reserves in South East Asia, Indonesia and Western Europe. It holds offshore license interests, which include central North Sea, southern North Sea, and east Irish sea. Serica has interests in Rockall Basin and Slyne Basin in Ireland. The company also has oil and gas properties in Namibia. Serica is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Serica Energy plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 01, 2015: Serica Energy Announces Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2014
May 29, 2015: Serica Energy Announces Board Changes On 29 May 2015
May 06, 2015: Serica Energy Announces Board Change
Mar 17, 2015: Serica Energy To Voluntarily Delist From TSX
Dec 20, 2013: Serica Energy : Update on Operations in Morocco
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Serica Energy plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Serica Energy plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Serica Energy plc - Key Information
Serica Energy plc - Overview
Serica Energy plc - Key Employees
Serica Energy plc - Key Employee Biographies
Serica Energy plc - Key Operational Heads
Serica Energy plc - Major Products and Services
Serica Energy plc - History
Serica Energy plc - Company Statement
Serica Energy plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Serica Energy plc - Business Description
Serica Energy plc - Corporate Strategy
Serica Energy plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Serica Energy plc - Strengths
Serica Energy plc - Weaknesses
Serica Energy plc - Opportunities
Serica Energy plc - Threats
Serica Energy plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Serica Energy plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Serica Energy plc, Key Information
Serica Energy plc, Key Ratios
Serica Energy plc, Share Data
Serica Energy plc, Major Products and Services
Serica Energy plc, History
Serica Energy plc, Key Employees
Serica Energy plc, Key Employee Biographies
Serica Energy plc, Key Operational Heads
Serica Energy plc, Other Locations
Serica Energy plc, Subsidiaries
Serica Energy plc, Key Competitors
Serica Energy plc, SWOT Analysis
Serica Energy plc, Ratios based on current share price
Serica Energy plc, Annual Ratios
Serica Energy plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Serica Energy plc, Performance Chart
Serica Energy plc, Ratio Charts