SinOceanic Shipping ASA (SinOceanic) is shipping service provider. The company monitors market developments in shipping markets. It operates through four container vessels that include YM Portland, MSC Vega, MSC Altair and MSC Regulus. SinOcenaic’s vessels have long term time and bare boat contracts with industry’s container liner companies. The company also has container shipping, dry bulk and tanker markets. It operates as a subsidiary of Oceanus Shipping AS. SinOceanic is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
SinOceanic Shipping ASA Key Recent Developments
May 21, 2012: SinOceanic Shipping Takes Delivery Of MSC Regulus
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SinOceanic Shipping ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SinOceanic Shipping ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Key Information
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Overview
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Key Employees
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Key Employee Biographies
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Key Operational Heads
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Major Products and Services
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - History
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Company Statement
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Business Description
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Corporate Strategy
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Strengths
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Weaknesses
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Opportunities
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Threats
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SinOceanic Shipping ASA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Key Information
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Key Ratios
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Share Data
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Major Products and Services
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, History
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Key Employees
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Key Employee Biographies
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Key Operational Heads
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Other Locations
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Subsidiaries
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Key Competitors
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, SWOT Analysis
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Ratios based on current share price
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Annual Ratios
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Performance Chart
SinOceanic Shipping ASA, Ratio Charts