SK Chemicals Co Ltd (SK Chemicals) is a chemical company that provides life sciences products and solutions. The company manufactures polyester and acetate yarns for textile, and industrial uses. Its copolyesters comprise ecozen, skygreen and skypets. SK Chemicals provides high-performance resins which include skybon, chemicals for electronics, skyviva, skynova, skyflex, SK compound, and ecotran. The company offers biomaterials such as ecoprime and ecoplan. It also provides new synthetic and botanical drugs, and vaccines. It has operations in South Korea, the US, China, Japan, Korea, Germany and Singapore. SK Chemicals is headquartered in Seongnam-si, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SK Chemicals Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SK Chemicals Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Key Information
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Overview
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Key Employees
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - History
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Company Statement
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Business Description
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Strengths
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Weaknesses
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Opportunities
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Threats
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SK Chemicals Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Key Information
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Key Ratios
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Share Data
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, History
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Key Employees
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Other Locations
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Key Competitors
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Performance Chart
SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Ratio Charts