Solar Power, Inc. (SPI) is a solar energy facility developer. The company design, engineering, development, and construction of solar energy facilities for business, government, and utility customers. SPI provides continuing operations and maintenance services through its program SPIGuardian. The company provides long-term operations and maintenance (O&M) services, including a suite of services that commence upon a facilitys commissioning to provide performance monitoring, system reporting, preventative maintenance, and warranty support over the anticipated life of the solar energy facility. Its products are used in the residential, commercial and industrial applications. The company has operations in China and Europe. SPI is headquartered in Roseville, California, the US.
Solar Power, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 01, 2015: SPI Announces Appointment of New Chief Executive Officer
Jun 29, 2015: SolarCity's Homebuilder Program Announces Energy Storage and California Fixed-Rate Pricing
Apr 28, 2015: SPI Announces Launch of SolarTao.com B2B E-Commerce Platform
Apr 20, 2015: SPI Announces Launch of Solarbao.com for International Investors
Apr 20, 2015: Solar Power, Inc. to Exhibit at SNEC Power Expo in Shanghai April 28-30, 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solar Power, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Solar Power, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Solar Power, Inc. - Key Information
Solar Power, Inc. - Overview
Solar Power, Inc. - Key Employees
Solar Power, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Solar Power, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Solar Power, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Solar Power, Inc. - History
Solar Power, Inc. - Company Statement
Solar Power, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Solar Power, Inc. - Business Description
Solar Power, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Solar Power, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Solar Power, Inc. - Strengths
Solar Power, Inc. - Weaknesses
Solar Power, Inc. - Opportunities
Solar Power, Inc. - Threats
Solar Power, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Solar Power, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Solar Power, Inc., Key Information
Solar Power, Inc., Key Ratios
Solar Power, Inc., Share Data
Solar Power, Inc., Major Products and Services
Solar Power, Inc., History
Solar Power, Inc., Key Employees
Solar Power, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Solar Power, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Solar Power, Inc., Other Locations
Solar Power, Inc., Subsidiaries
Solar Power, Inc., Key Competitors
Solar Power, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Solar Power, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Solar Power, Inc., Annual Ratios
Solar Power, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Solar Power, Inc., Performance Chart
Solar Power, Inc., Ratio Charts