Solar Systems Pty Ltd (SSPL) is a solar module producer. The company develops, manufactures and deploys advanced concentrator photovoltaic (CPV) power station technology. It develops and commercializes technologies in markets including nuclear power, solar power, semiconductor materials and instrumentation. SSPL holds patents pending registrations including innovative optics, controls, cooling, hydrogen production and PV cell design. The company distributes products that generate electricity. SSPL is headquartered in Abbotsford, Victoria, Australia.
Solar Systems Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 30, 2014: Solar Systems Completes Landmark Saudi Arabian Power Facility
Oct 04, 2012: Solar Systems Receives $10m Grant From Victorian Government For Mildura Solar Plant
Jun 26, 2012: Solar Systems Commences Construction Of 1 MW CPV Solar Power Project At Nofa International Equestrian Resort In Saudi Arabia
Apr 10, 2012: Solar Systems Secures Site For Construction Of CPV Solar Power Demonstration Facility In Beaumont, US
Mar 23, 2012: Solar Systems Receives $2m Funding From ASI For Development Of Next-generation Solar Cells
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solar Systems Pty Ltd provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Solar Systems Pty Ltd and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Key Information
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Overview
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Key Employees
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Major Products and Services
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - History
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Company Statement
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Business Description
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Strengths
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Weaknesses
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Opportunities
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Threats
Solar Systems Pty Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Key Information
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Major Products and Services
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, History
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Key Employees
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Other Locations
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Subsidiaries
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, Key Competitors
Solar Systems Pty Ltd, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures