Sovello GmbH (Sovello) is a solar products manufacturing company. The company designs, manufactures solar modules through its integrated chain process producing solar wafers, solar cells and solar modules. It operates its business though a single business unit, namely Photovoltaic modules. Sovello offers its solar modules in two series such as Sovello Pure Power L Series and Sovello Pure Power T Series. It markets solar wafers under STRING RIBBON brand. The company sells solar modules through wholesalers, system integrators and project developers. Its solar modules are used in grid-connected systems for installations in private or residential houses, for commercial applications, large scale and open space installations for industrial applications, for electrification in off-grid systems. The company offers its products through its distributors across Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. It was formerly known as Sovello AG. The company operates as a subsidiary of Ventizz Capital Fund IV L.P. Sovello is headquartered in Bitterfeld-Wolfen, Germany.
Sovello AG Key Recent Developments
Jan 10, 2012: Soventix Completes 4 MW Solar Park In Gerstungen, Germany
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sovello AG provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Sovello AG and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sovello AG - Key Information
Sovello AG - Overview
Sovello AG - Key Employees
Sovello AG - Key Employee Biographies
Sovello AG - Key Operational Heads
Sovello AG - Major Products and Services
Sovello AG - History
Sovello AG - Company Statement
Sovello AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sovello AG - Business Description
Sovello AG - Corporate Strategy
Sovello AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sovello AG - Strengths
Sovello AG - Weaknesses
Sovello AG - Opportunities
Sovello AG - Threats
Sovello AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Sovello AG, Key Information
Sovello AG, Major Products and Services
Sovello AG, History
Sovello AG, Key Employees
Sovello AG, Key Employee Biographies
Sovello AG, Key Operational Heads
Sovello AG, Other Locations
Sovello AG, Subsidiaries
Sovello AG, Key Competitors
Sovello AG, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures