Canadean's "State Industrial Products Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "State Industrial Products Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "State Industrial Products Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "State Industrial Products Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
State Industrial Products Corporation (State Industrial) is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty chemical and cleaning products. The company primarily offers air care products, floor care products, drain care products, lubricants, general cleaners, grounds care products and industrial and restroom cleaners. Its products are marketed under the brands of Ecolution, Grease-B-Gone, Orange Buoy, Drain Rocket, DeGreez, Soap Factory, EverClear Mark XX, Avance, and Pysix, among others. State Industrial also provides contract manufacturing services for specialty chemical manufacturers through the State Contract Manufacturing division. Additionally, the company offers water treatment, specialty repair and maintenance services. It caters to a number of sectors including education, manufacturing, building, healthcare and military. The company operates across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. State Industrial is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.