Strike Energy Limited (Strike Energy) is an oil and gas exploration company that explores and produces shale oil and gas. The company’s properties include Cooper Basin, Eagle Ford Shale, Permian Basin, and gulf coast conventional. It has exploration interest in the offshore Carnarvon Basin such as the undeveloped Bcf Rivoli gas field and the Baniyas gas. Strike Energy’s Eaglewood Joint Venture is located onshore Texas in the US. The company also has lignite resource near Kingston, South Australia. It has offices in Sydney and Houston. Strike Energy is headquartered in Paddington, New South Wales, Australia.
Strike Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Strike Energy announces management changes
Apr 10,2017: Strike Energy announces resignation of chairman
Mar 30,2017: Strike Energy: Southern Cooper Basin Gas Project And Commercial Update
Mar 17,2017: PACE Program To Boost SA Gas Supply
Feb 24,2017: Strike Energy Announces Financial Report For Half-Year Period Ended 31 December 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Strike Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Strike Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Strike Energy Limited - Key Information
Strike Energy Limited - Overview
Strike Energy Limited - Key Employees
Strike Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Strike Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Strike Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Strike Energy Limited - History
Strike Energy Limited - Company Statement
Strike Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Strike Energy Limited - Business Description
Strike Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Strike Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Strike Energy Limited - Strengths
Strike Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Strike Energy Limited - Opportunities
Strike Energy Limited - Threats
Strike Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Strike Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Strike Energy Limited, Key Information
Strike Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Strike Energy Limited, Share Data
Strike Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Strike Energy Limited, History
Strike Energy Limited, Key Employees
Strike Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Strike Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Strike Energy Limited, Other Locations
Strike Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Strike Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Strike Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Strike Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Strike Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Strike Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Strike Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Strike Energy Limited, Ratio Charts