Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study illustrates how a unique product composition can trump category discounting, yet still generate impressive scale in doing so.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is a2 Milk considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this product's success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of a2 Milk?
a2's unique composition and derived user benefit has helped the brand to maintain its premium price position in a price-driven category.
a2 claims to "improve the lives of its users" by expanding the options available to the many consumers who experience "post-dairy discomfort."