This case study is part of Canadean Consumer's Successes and Failures research. It explores the success of Aussie Farmers Direct - a modernized version of an old-fashioned home delivery service that brings fresh bread, milk, meat, fruit, and vegetables direct to the door of 130,000 Australian homes.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Aussie Farmers Direct considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins Aussie Farmer Direct's success?
- Which consumer trends has this upstart company capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Living Proof?
Despite existing in an increasingly competitive - and fast-growing - online grocery market, the Aussie Farmers Direct concept is distinctly positioned. It resonates well with shoppers calling for more support for Australian farmers, and the ongoing high demand for quality fresh food and easy shopping.