Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how and why Aveda's new clinically proven solution for thinning hair made the Estée Lauder brand a successful early mover in a growing category trend.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Aveda Invati considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insight underpins the brand's success?
- Which consumer trends has Aveda capitalized on?
- What can I learn from Aveda's success?
The first indications of Aveda Invati's success emerged in late 2012, when Estée Lauder said that it was especially pleased with its overall success in haircare and that Invati was driving growth.
Considerable positivity has surrounded Invati's performance throughout 2013 and into early 2014.