Launched in early 2013, Birds Eye Deli Seasoned Chips promised a unique flavor proposition in chips (sea salt and rosemary, and parmesan, garlic and basil). The range was inspired by gourmet foods found in global delis. The Simplot-owned sub-brand is positioned as a snack or meal accompaniment. It was a winner in the Australian 2014 Product of the Year awards and is performing well.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why are Birds Eye deli seasoned chips considered a compelling case study?
- What consumer insights and innovation highlights underpin their success?
Deli seasoned chips deliver against taste and quality expectations that exist - even in staple foods. High quality and unique seasonings give deli seasoned chips a gourmet aura akin to what exists in the foodservice channel. As such, Australians can recreate out-of-home quality in an easy and affordable manner.
Although this was never mentioned as a product development reference point, Birds Eye deli seasoned chips resemble a popular menu item from a chain of Australian burger restaurants.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures