Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study exemplifies how accelerating the innovation process can promptly kick-start sales growth. In doing so, it shows that consumers will give iconic brands a chance to impress.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Campbell Soup Company considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have Campbell's new innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Campbell Soup Company?
The economic climate and a more efficient approach to marketing spend have aided Campbell's performance turnaround in the US. Most significant is the company's responsiveness to consumers' evolving preferences with a more varied portfolio based upon deep consumer insight.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures