Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Candy Kittens has succeeded in the UK thanks to its unique positioning in the confectionery market.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Candy Kittens considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Candy Kittens?
Candy Kittens has repositioned the sweets category by offering an "all natural," fashionable product that appeals to young adults, rather than children.
Successfully moving beyond its original celebrity backing, the range has gained nationwide supermarket listings and exports to the US, Germany, Malta, and the Netherlands.