Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. Carlsberg Citrus aligns with trends towards moderate drinking, marketing efforts aimed at female drinkers, a focus on refreshment and drinkability, and a general willingness among drinkers to embrace new tastes.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Carlsberg Citrus considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
- What can I learn from Carlsberg's approach to portfolio management?
- Which consumer trends has the brewer capitalized on?
The launch of Citrus saw Carlsberg join Molson Coors and Heineken in igniting a new sub-segment of lager growth in the UK.
Light-hearted and memorable ads showcased Citrus's refreshing qualities, and its presence within the Carlsberg brand stable. The familiar embossed bottle also works well because it remains true to the parent brand.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures