The OTC healthcare category is expected to see a compound annual growth rate of -1.19% in the UK between 2014 and 2019. This could be due to consumers wanting to know and understand what they eat and drink, leading them to seek out more natural health solutions and take less of a pharma-driven approach, including for the provision of vitamins and minerals.
- Success Case Study: Manflu Mens Cold and Flu Remedies highlights how a more natural approach for OTC medicines is the way forward for many ingredient-aware consumers who are also time-poor.
- This new lifestyle attribute is changing what consumers look for in an OTC product. The focus is now moving not only towards more drug-free products, but also towards something that can help prevent illnesses rather than curing them.
- A company must have an in-depth understanding of its target audience as well as its own products, especially in a confusing category such as cold and flu remedies. It is important to think about what the brand stands for and where it fits in the current market.
This case study is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Manflu Mens Cold and Flu Remedies.It delivers the critical what?, why?, and so what? analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures