Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how changing consumer perceptions can help a brand succeed in a new, undeveloped category.
- Use Canadean's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- How does Canadean define success and failure?
- Why is Dove's Men+Care face-care range considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Dove's Men+Care face-care range?
Effective innovation is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry, and brands can significantly benefit from learning why certain products do not perform as well as expected, and why others succeed, in order to inspire ideation and innovation.
Canadean constantly monitors the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. Each case study is supported by an objective Summary and tangible evidence of success or failure, and then contextualized by Canadean's own research and analysis.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures