Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores how EOS gained rapid traction as a desirable beauty accessory by creating a strong emotional attachment to the brand among its target market of young, style-conscious women
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is EOS Lip Balm considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins the initial success of EOS Lip Balm?
- Which consumer trends has EOS Lip Balm capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the EOS Lip Balm brand launch?
EOS exemplifies how many modern beauty consumers have a latent appetite to embrace something that is new, fun, and different. Stylized products that fit nicely with women's sense of style, yet are delivered at accessible prices, are especially alluring.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures