"Baby andamp; Me," a campaign for mineral water brand Evian, included a TV commercial, outdoor advertising, and a smartphone app. All activity involved adults being endearingly confronted by their "babified" selves. "Baby andamp; Me" proved to be yet another charming and engaging campaign that succeeded in reinforcing the brand's long-established "Live Young" positioning.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Evian considered a compelling case study?
- What consumer insights and advertising principles underpin the brand's success?
"Baby andamp; Me" supports Evian's long-established youthful brand identity. In doing so, "it builds on an impressive track record of using the baby metaphor to convey the Evian brand positioning.
The overall success of "Baby andamp; Me" was aided by the manner in which the digital component augmented the film spot. The campaign's app, which was downloaded more than 25 million times, made the campaign more personally relevant.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures