Brand guardians can benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. Olia's formulation is unlike traditional colorants because of what is absent (ammonia) and what is added (oil). The formulation makes it a brand with worldwide potential. Olia also reflects parent company L'Oréal's strong focus on Randamp;D.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Garnier Olia considered a compelling case study?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success?
- What can I learn from Olia's approach to innovation and launch strategy?
- Which consumer trends has Garnier capitalized on?
Olia's expansive range of shades meets consumers' uncompromising demand for proven performance and an elevated sensory experience during use.
Olia's nourishing properties help to mitigate concerns about damaging hair during the coloring process. 42% of women who use hair colorants express concern about this issue.