Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study is indicative of niche brands generally being better aligned - or more responsive - to consumer trends, and premiumizing product categories.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Numi Organic Tea considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Numi Organic Tea?
Premium tea consumers have an appreciation for where their beverages come from and how they are produced. Numi's strong environmental philosophy and core product credentials therefore appeal. Unique flavor varieties have also captured the imagination of discerning drinkers of upscale teas.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures