Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study illustrates the power of "breakthrough innovation" that challenges category conventions with a truly disruptive and holistic marketing mix.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Peppersmith gum considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Peppersmith gum?
Peppersmith is a niche chewing gum that is "natural," "ethical," and good for teeth. High quality ingredients, accredited oral health benefits, standout packaging, ethical practices, effective marketing messaging, and a tenacious approach to securing distribution have all contributed to significant brand growth.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures