Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Quest Bar succeeded in the US thanks to its nutritious but flavorful positioning.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Quest Bar considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends have these product innovations capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Quest Bar?
Quest Bar is a high fiber, high protein, and low sugar protein bar available in a wide range of indulgent flavors.
Quest Bar was named "Best Protein Bar" two years running by leading US sports supplement retailer GNC in 2012 and 2013.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures