The rapid success of Redd's Apple Ale, an apple-flavored golden ale with low malt and bitterness, has paved the way for additional flavors and limited-edition line extensions. Going forward, MillerCoors looks set to keep investing in the fast-growing Redd's franchise.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Redd's considered a compelling case?
- What consumer insight underpins the brand's fortunes?
- What can I learn from MillerCoors's approach to portfolio management?
- Which consumer trends has the brewer capitalized on?
Redd's portfolio uniquely blurs the line across traditional alcohol category divides. The apple flavoring suggests a familiar, crisp, and refreshing taste but with the potential to offer the flavor intensity of a brewed ale.
The unique formulation and strong marketing backing have helped Redd's to attract those who normally drink outside of beer and the MillerCoors portfolio.