Brand guardians can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study explores the evolution of the first and only range of feminine hygiene products accredited by the Australian Certified Organic organization.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is TOM Organic an interesting exemplar of successful innovation?
- What consumer insight underpins TOM Organic's success?
- Which consumer trends has this TOM Organic capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of TOM Organic?
A "first mover" in the organic tampon market, the TOM brand is growing quickly because it resonates with women who are mindful of product toxicity. The brand's environmental and social values will exert more influence on the category going forward.