Brand guardians can apply lessons derived from successes and failures in other categories and countries. Trop50 is a compelling example of how juice brands must proactively respond to rising awareness of the high calorie and sugar content of juices. Reducing caloric sweeteners without compromising on taste will remain a pronounced innovation theme across drink categories from carbonates to juices.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Trop50 considered a compelling case study?
- What consumer insights underpin the brand's success? To what extent are US and UK consumers similar in outlook?
- How has Trop50 alleviated the negative taste stigma that often comes with low and light formulations?
- What does the future hold for juices and sweeteners?
Trop50 had already done well in the US, helping PepsiCo to negate escalating concerns that fresh juices are high in sugar and calories and should therefore be treated with added scrutiny and consumed in moderation. With UK consumers' preferences mirroring their US counterparts, Trop50 has since been successfully introduced into the UK.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures