Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study illustrates how to adopt a tailored approach to expansion without compromising brand ideals.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is Whole Foods Market considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Whole Foods Market?
The contrast between Whole Foods' success and Fresh andamp; Easy's demise illustrates the importance of acknowledging the diversity of each market and tailoring formats and store offerings accordingly.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures