Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how brands can use the nostalgia trend to win consumers.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is PepsiCo Mirabel Snack considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of PepsiCo Mirabel Snack?
Through aggressive brand merchandising that included social media and product sampling, Mirabel positioned itself as highly attractive to both adults and children. In three days, their Facebook page exceeded 9,000 fans!
The brand also capitalized on the convenience trend, which has become increasingly important for today's busy, time-poor consumers. The small, portable, convenient packaging size certainly contributed to making the Mirabel snack more appealing both to adults and children, who increasingly demand indulgence in convenient formats.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures