Sunray Holdings Limited which conducts business through Sunray Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd. It is a medical apparatus company, based in China. The company operates through its segments, R&D, manufacturing, sales and service in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G). Its products include fetal monitor, fetal doppler, patient monitor, TCT, electrosurgical system, cryosurgical system. The company operates through its manufacturing facility in Guangzhou, China. Sunray distributes its products through its 18 service centers in China. The Company has strategic alliances and distributes products to over 70 countries in South-east Asia, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. The company operates with eight subsidiaries which includes Zust Services Limited, Guangzhou Sunray Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., Alliance Elite (Hong Kong) Limited, Tockwith Assets Limited, Grand Most Limited, Sino Epoch Assets Limited, `Nanjing Dongda and Guangzhou Fengbao. Sunray is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sunray Holdings Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sunray Holdings Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sunray Holdings Limited - Key Information
Sunray Holdings Limited - Overview
Sunray Holdings Limited - Key Employees
Sunray Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Sunray Holdings Limited - Key Operational Heads
Sunray Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
Sunray Holdings Limited - History
Sunray Holdings Limited - Company Statement
Sunray Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Sunray Holdings Limited - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sunray Holdings Limited - Business Description
Sunray Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
Sunray Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sunray Holdings Limited - Strengths
Sunray Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
Sunray Holdings Limited - Opportunities
Sunray Holdings Limited - Threats
Sunray Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sunray Holdings Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Information
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Ratios
Sunray Holdings Limited, Share Data
Sunray Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
Sunray Holdings Limited, History
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Employees
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Operational Heads
Sunray Holdings Limited, Other Locations
Sunray Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Sunray Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
Sunray Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
Sunray Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Sunray Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
Sunray Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Sunray Holdings Limited, Performance Chart
Sunray Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts