Syncrude Canada Ltd. (Syncrude) is an oil sands company. The company undertakes production of crude oil from Canada's oil sands. It also develops and offers oil sands technologies to improve performance of oil and gas industry. Syncrude also operates oil sand mines, bitumen extraction plant, upgrading facility and utilities plant that processes bitumen and produces crude oil. The company's operations are located on the Athabasca Oil Sands Deposit in northeastern Alberta, Canada. It operates oil sands research and development facility in Edmonton. Syncrude is headquartered in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
Syncrude Canada Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Sep 02, 2014: Syncrude Canada: Alterations to 260-kV Transmission Lines
Dec 06, 2012: Canadian Oil Sands's Syncrude Oil Sands Production Drops By 11.6% In November 2012
Oct 01, 2012: Syncrude Launches Stakeholder Consultation For Proposed Mining Areas In Canada
Jul 24, 2012: Augusta Announces Signed Contracts For $1m
Apr 16, 2012: Kentz Wins CAD128m Contract From Syncrude Canada For Aurora North Mine Relocation Project In Fort McMurray, Alberta
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Syncrude Canada Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Syncrude Canada Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Key Information
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Overview
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Key Employees
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - History
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Company Statement
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Business Description
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Strengths
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Weaknesses
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Opportunities
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Threats
Syncrude Canada Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Key Information
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Major Products and Services
Syncrude Canada Ltd., History
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Key Employees
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Other Locations
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Subsidiaries
Syncrude Canada Ltd., Key Competitors
Syncrude Canada Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures