Synex International Inc. (Synex) is an energy company. The company develops, owns and operates electrical energy facilities. Its energy projects include hydropower, diesel generation, powerlines, utility operation and co-generation and thermal facilities. Synex provides engineering services such as hydro power and energy, water resource engineering, river engineering and flood protection, fisheries and environmental services, and site development engineering. The companys consulting services include design of hydroelectric and other power generation facilities; hydrology; and water related environmental assessments. It has offices in Tokyo, Chubu, Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kobe, Hiroshima, Shikoku, Kyushu and Torishima. Synex is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Synex International Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2013: Synex International Inc - First quarter of fiscal 2014
Sep 11, 2013: Synex International Inc Annual Report for fiscal 2013
May 08, 2013: Synex Reports Revenue Of CAD1.4m In Q3 Fiscal 2013
Feb 08, 2013: Synex Reports Revenue Of CAD1.4m In Q2 Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Synex International Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Synex International Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Synex International Inc. - Key Information
Synex International Inc. - Overview
Synex International Inc. - Key Employees
Synex International Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Synex International Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Synex International Inc. - Major Products and Services
Synex International Inc. - History
Synex International Inc. - Company Statement
Synex International Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Synex International Inc. - Business Description
Synex International Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Synex International Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Synex International Inc. - Strengths
Synex International Inc. - Weaknesses
Synex International Inc. - Opportunities
Synex International Inc. - Threats
Synex International Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Synex International Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Synex International Inc., Key Information
Synex International Inc., Key Ratios
Synex International Inc., Share Data
Synex International Inc., Major Products and Services
Synex International Inc., History
Synex International Inc., Key Employees
Synex International Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Synex International Inc., Key Operational Heads
Synex International Inc., Other Locations
Synex International Inc., Subsidiaries
Synex International Inc., Key Competitors
Synex International Inc., SWOT Analysis
Synex International Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Synex International Inc., Annual Ratios
Synex International Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Synex International Inc., Performance Chart
Synex International Inc., Ratio Charts