Canadean's "Takkt AG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Takkt AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Takkt AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Takkt AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Takkt AG (Takkt) is a retailer of business equipment. The company offers products such as sack barrows, advertising displays, office equipment, packaging solutions, and plant and warehouse equipment. It also provides transport packaging solutions, office furniture, food service equipment and supplies, and merchandising products, among others. Takkt markets products of various brands including KAISER+KRAFT, KWESTO, Gaerner, Certeo, Gerdmans, Davpack, Ratio form, Hubert, Displays2Go, Post-Up Stand, Central Restaurant, NBF, Dallas Midwest and officefurniture.com. The company caters its products to universities, schools, government agencies, warehouse, churches, restaurant and hotel, retail and transport sectors. It has operations in China, Japan, Germany, Canada, the US, Switzerland, France, and others. Takkt is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.