Tangiers Petroleum Limited (Tangiers) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company develops and explores crude oil and natural gas. It has oil and gas assets in Morocco and Australia. Tangiers’s Morocco properties include the Tarfaya Offshore Block, which includes eight permits on the Atlantic Margin and covers an area of 11,281 sq km (approximately 2.8 million acres). The Block is situated approximately 600 km southwest of Morocco’s capital Rabat, inboard of the Canary Islands. The company has signed a farmin agreement with Galp Energia, and will earn a 50% interest in the Tarfaya Offshore. Tangiers is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Tangiers Petroleum Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 23, 2014: Tangiers Petroleum Quaterly Report On Activities for the Quarter ended 30 September 2014
Oct 23, 2014: Tangiers Petroleum assessing several new opportunities
Oct 22, 2014: Tangiers Petroleum- Quarterly Report September 2014
Sep 24, 2014: Tangiers Petroleum: TAO-1 Financial Position Update & Placement
Sep 17, 2014: Tangiers Petroleum Statement re Suspension
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tangiers Petroleum Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tangiers Petroleum Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Key Information
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Overview
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Key Employees
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Key Operational Heads
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Major Products and Services
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - History
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Company Statement
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Business Description
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Corporate Strategy
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Strengths
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Weaknesses
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Opportunities
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Threats
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tangiers Petroleum Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Key Information
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Key Ratios
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Share Data
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Major Products and Services
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, History
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Key Employees
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Key Operational Heads
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Other Locations
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Subsidiaries
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Key Competitors
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, SWOT Analysis
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Annual Ratios
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Performance Chart
Tangiers Petroleum Limited, Ratio Charts