TEL Offshore Trust (TEL) is a trust, where The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A. is the trustee. The trust owns 99.99% interest in the TEL Offshore Trust Partnership and Chevron the US.A., Inc. owns the remaining. The Partnership owns overriding royalty interest equivalent to a 25% net profits interest, in various oil and gas properties of Tenneco Exploration, Ltd., located offshore Louisiana. As of December 31, 2009, there were 50 producing wells, including one gas well and 11 oil wells associated with Ship Shoal, two gas wells and two oil wells associated with South Timbalier 36, and four gas wells and 30 oil wells associated with South Timbalier 37. TEL in headquartered in Austin, Texas.
TEL Offshore Trust Key Recent Developments
Sep 19, 2014: TEL Offshore Trust Provides Update on Probate Proceeding
Jul 02, 2014: TEL Offshore Trust Announces There Will Be No Second Quarter 2014 Distribution
Apr 11, 2014: TEL Offshore Trust Announces There Will Be No First Quarter 2014 Distribution
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TEL Offshore Trust provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of TEL Offshore Trust and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
TEL Offshore Trust - Key Information
TEL Offshore Trust - Overview
TEL Offshore Trust - Key Employees
TEL Offshore Trust - Key Employee Biographies
TEL Offshore Trust - Key Operational Heads
TEL Offshore Trust - Major Products and Services
TEL Offshore Trust - History
TEL Offshore Trust - Company Statement
TEL Offshore Trust - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TEL Offshore Trust - Business Description
TEL Offshore Trust - Corporate Strategy
TEL Offshore Trust - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TEL Offshore Trust - Strengths
TEL Offshore Trust - Weaknesses
TEL Offshore Trust - Opportunities
TEL Offshore Trust - Threats
TEL Offshore Trust - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
TEL Offshore Trust, Key Information
TEL Offshore Trust, Major Products and Services
TEL Offshore Trust, History
TEL Offshore Trust, Key Employees
TEL Offshore Trust, Key Employee Biographies
TEL Offshore Trust, Key Operational Heads
TEL Offshore Trust, Other Locations
TEL Offshore Trust, Subsidiaries
TEL Offshore Trust, Key Competitors
TEL Offshore Trust, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures