Tenon Limited (Tenon) is a wood product processing company that markets, processes, and distributes wood products. The company’s products include solid wood, lumber products, mouldings, appearance grade lumber, clearwood mouldings and boards, and treated and primed products. It also provides ornate mouldings, stair parts, decorative millwork products, exterior doorframes, finished mouldings, finished millwork products, appearance grade lumber products, and others. Tenon’s products are used for new home construction and DIY markets across the US. The company markets its products across the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. Tenon is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tenon Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tenon Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tenon Limited - Key Information
Tenon Limited - Overview
Tenon Limited - Key Employees
Tenon Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Tenon Limited - Key Operational Heads
Tenon Limited - Major Products and Services
Tenon Limited - History
Tenon Limited - Company Statement
Tenon Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tenon Limited - Business Description
Tenon Limited - Corporate Strategy
Tenon Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tenon Limited - Strengths
Tenon Limited - Weaknesses
Tenon Limited - Opportunities
Tenon Limited - Threats
Tenon Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tenon Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Tenon Limited, Key Information
Tenon Limited, Key Ratios
Tenon Limited, Share Data
Tenon Limited, Major Products and Services
Tenon Limited, History
Tenon Limited, Key Employees
Tenon Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Tenon Limited, Key Operational Heads
Tenon Limited, Other Locations
Tenon Limited, Subsidiaries
Tenon Limited, Key Competitors
Tenon Limited, SWOT Analysis
Tenon Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Tenon Limited, Annual Ratios
Tenon Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Tenon Limited, Performance Chart
Tenon Limited, Ratio Charts