Teo LT AB (Teo), formerly Lietuvos Telekomas AB is a technology service provider that offers integrated telecommunication, information technology, and television services. The company offers services such as fixed-line telephony, internet, data communication, tv and fixed-line network interconnection services, directory inquiry service, telemarketing and customer care services, IT-operation, management services, web hosting services, and training and consultancy services. It also provides voice and video calls, SMS, MMS, data transfer, international and roaming calls, and other services. Teo also offers to rent or to buy the hardware and software for business operations. The company partners with global software, hardware manufacturers and suppliers. It serves business and residential customers. Teo is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Teo LT AB Key Recent Developments
Oct 21,2016: Third quarter of Teo and Omnitel working together growth of revenue and smooth integration
Apr 21,2016: The fruits of the synergy of Teo and Omnitel: growing revenue and profitability
Jan 29,2016: Teo ended 2015 with accelerating revenue and EBITDA growth
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Teo LT AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Teo LT AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Teo LT AB - Key Information
Teo LT AB - Overview
Teo LT AB - Key Employees
Teo LT AB - Key Employee Biographies
Teo LT AB - Key Operational Heads
Teo LT AB - Major Products and Services
Teo LT AB - History
Teo LT AB - Company Statement
Teo LT AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Teo LT AB - Business Description
Teo LT AB - Corporate Strategy
Teo LT AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Teo LT AB - Strengths
Teo LT AB - Weaknesses
Teo LT AB - Opportunities
Teo LT AB - Threats
Teo LT AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Teo LT AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Teo LT AB, Key Information
Teo LT AB, Key Ratios
Teo LT AB, Share Data
Teo LT AB, Major Products and Services
Teo LT AB, History
Teo LT AB, Key Employees
Teo LT AB, Key Employee Biographies
Teo LT AB, Key Operational Heads
Teo LT AB, Other Locations
Teo LT AB, Subsidiaries
Teo LT AB, Key Competitors
Teo LT AB, SWOT Analysis
Teo LT AB, Ratios based on current share price
Teo LT AB, Annual Ratios
Teo LT AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Teo LT AB, Performance Chart
Teo LT AB, Ratio Charts