Canadean's "The Beisia Group: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Beisia Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Beisia Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Beisia Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Beisia Group (Beisia) is a retailer of food and non-food items. The company primarily operates through multi-format stores, which include home centers, convenience stores, specialty stores and shopping centers under various banners. Its offerings include clothing, auto parts, books, CDs, daily consumables, dairy products, dress accessories, electrical appliances, footwear, interior products, leisure goods, liquor, perishable food, processed food, sportswear and goods and stationery items. It also provides restaurant, cargo, leisure and real estate related services. Geographically, the company along with its affiliates operates various stores across Japan. It principally operates in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido and several other prefectures across Japan. Beisia is headquartered in Taito-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.