Canadean's "The Bonne Bell Company: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Bonne Bell Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Bonne Bell Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Bonne Bell Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Bonne Bell Company (Bonne Bell) is a manufacturer and distributor of cosmetic products. The product portfolio of the company includes lip gloss, eye liners, mascara, eye definers and other face and skin care products. Its major brands include lip lites, lip lushous, Lip d'Votion and Eye Shadow Box, among others. Bonne Bell retails its products through supermarkets, drugstores, beauty retailers and specialty shops. It also sells its products through web based services. The company's products are marketed across the US, Australia, Brazil, Austria, Germany, Egypt, Nigeria, Finland, Jordan, Kuwait, Taiwan, Lebanon, Norway, the UK, Qatar, Sweden, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. Bonne Bell is headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 The Bonne Bell Company
2 The Bonne Bell Company - Key Employees
3 The Bonne Bell Company - Major Products and Services
4 The Bonne Bell Company - History
5 The Bonne Bell Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 The Bonne Bell Company - Head Office
6 The Bonne Bell Company - Business Analysis
6.1 The Bonne Bell Company - Company Overview
6.2 The Bonne Bell Company - Business Description
7 The Bonne Bell Company - SWOT Analysis
7.1 The Bonne Bell Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 The Bonne Bell Company - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Brand Equity
7.2.2 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
7.3 The Bonne Bell Company - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Single Customer Group
7.4 The Bonne Bell Company - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Demand for organic Personal Care Products
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Health and Beauty Market in the US
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
7.4.4 Opportunities - Growth of Web-Based Stores
7.5 The Bonne Bell Company - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
7.5.2 Threats - Expansion Initiatives by Competitors
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8 The Bonne Bell Company - Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
8.1 The Bonne Bell Company - MandA and Partnerships Strategy
List Of Tables
Table 1: The Bonne Bell Company - Key Employees
Table 2: The Bonne Bell Company - Major Products and Services
Table 3: The Bonne Bell Company - History
List Of Figures