Canadean's "The SPAR Group Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The SPAR Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The SPAR Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The SPAR Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The SPAR Group Limited (SPAR Group) operates as a wholesaler and distributor to independent retailers in South Africa. It operates multi-format retail stores through its subsidiary SPAR South Africa (Pty) Limited. The company retails a wide range of groceries, general merchandise, bakery and confectionery items, butchery, delicatessen, fresh produce, liquor, building and hardware products. All these products and services offered under SPAR, SPAR goodliving, SPAR freshline, Chicka Chicken, Tender and Tasty, Tops, SaveMor, and Pharmacy at SPAR. It operates stores under SuperSPAR, SPAR, KwikSPAR, SaveMor, Tops at SPAR, Build It, and Pharmacy at SPAR banners. In addition to retail outlets, SPAR Group operates distribution centers, which supplies goods and services to retail stores in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Angola, Ireland, South West England, Namibia and Zimbabwe. The company operates as a service partner of SPAR International under the licensing agreement. SPAR Group is headquartered in Pinetown, Durban, South Africa.