Canadean's "The Supreme Industries Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Supreme Industries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "The Supreme Industries Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "The Supreme Industries Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The Supreme Industries Limited (The Supreme Industries) is a manufacturer and supplier of packaging products. The company offers moulded plastic furniture such as upholsterd, monoblock chairs, armless chairs, centre tables and trolley, dining tables, baby chairs, stools, garden and office furniture and cupboards. It provides material handling and storage products including bins, crates, moulded pallets and moulded garbage bins. The Supreme Industries also offers cross laminated films, multi-layer barrier films, petrochemicals, industrial moulded products, PE foam sheets, air bubble films, expansion joint filers, plastic piping system and bathroom fittings, among others. The company serves electronics, engineering, auto-motive, textile, fisheries, food and beverages industries. It markets its products throughout the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, America, Singapore, Bangladesh, Canada and Spain. The Supreme Industries is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.