This report profiles the leading global over-the-counter drug manufacturers. The aim is to assess how each of these companies is performing and analyze their strategies for future growth. The content focuses on how OTC companies are dealing with the major shift in consumer lifestyles, as well as how emerging market demand is changing the outlook for the major players.
- Learn from the strategies of leading players, and how to effectively target future growth markets, avoid their mistakes and minimize threats.
- Benchmark the performance of the leading OTC companies.
- Understand the major issues affecting the global OTC market.
- Predict the key growth areas in the global OTC market.
- Examine the different strategies being employed by the leading OTC companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the innovation strategies of the leading OTC manufacturers?
- What are the key areas of focus for OTC companies?
- Which companies are winning the innovation battle?
- What are the key issues facing the global OTC industry?
- What will drive the OTC market over the next 5 years?
Faced with generic pressure, drugmakers are responding by trying to extend the brand-life of their major products, by switching them to OTC. The most important example at the moment is France's Sanofi and US-based Eli Lilly, which are partnering in order to switch Lilly's erectile dysfunction drug Ciallis.
One piece of Mandamp;A to fly under the radar in 2014 was Bayer's purchase of China's Dihon Pharmaceutical for $586m. Dihon is an OTC specialist and produces traditional Chinese medicines as well as skincare products. Having previously held a limited presence in China, Dihon offers Bayer access to a key battleground for the OTC industry moving forward.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures