This report provides an in-depth examination of the UK retail market for kitchen furniture covering market data, key retail players and consumer behavior.
The report covers:
We provide overall, sector, category and product market values to give you a detailed overview of market potential; current and historic values are included
On a sector and category level we provide future forecasts over a five year timeframe; at product level we provide a directional forecast over a two year time window
Market shares for the leading retailers are included at category level. A future outlook is also provided for the main players to help you understand the future direction of market share.
The leading retailers are profiled: critical metrics like store numbers, financials and, shares are provided along with an analysis of current strategy and future outlook.
Statistics on who’s shopping for what are provided; these give a clear view on the most important consumer segments and groups.
The overall dynamics of the kitchen furniture category are provided; this gives an understanding of the drivers of demand both currently and over the next five years.
Ideation and innovation:
Using all data and analysis, we provide broad suggestions for winning strategies that successful businesses will need to employ in the kitchen furniture market.
Part of Conlumino's home retail research programme, this report provides detailed and comprehensive insight into what consumers are buying across the kitchen furniture category, what they’re spending, where they’re shopping and why. The report also reviews leading players in the market and assesses their future prospects. Strategic analysis helps you to understand what actions your business needs to take in the market to win over the next five years.
Reasons To Buy
1. Understand how the market’s performing
This report forecasts what the size of the kitchen furniture market will be over the next few years and give an indication of the sources of growth. In today’s turbulent market knowing where things are likely to go is essential for planning.
2. Explore the trends in the market
The report is written and complied by experts in the retail market. Rather than just presenting a mass of raw data, this expertise ensures the report explains why certain trends and patterns exist. In turn this allows you to understand the context of the market which aids your own decision making.
3. See what actual consumers think about your brand
The report contains analysis direct from the very people that shape demand: consumers. A whole range of consumer dynamics are included, explaining purchase triggers, brand and retailer preferences and conversions, and purchase considerations. In short they allow you to understand what people think about your brand or store.
4. Use the reports to shape strategy
The reports just leave you hanging. They contain practical tips and advice on how to succeed in the market and are a source of ideas. The analysis and insight help you with planning, strategy and exercises such as repositioning or brand development.
List Of Content
1. The market,
1.1 Headline summary,
1.2 Issues in the market,
1.3 Size and growth of the market,
1.4 Distribution channels,
2.1 Headline summary,
2.2 Shares for key retailers,
2.3 Position of retailers now and forecast,
2.4 Comparisons of key retail metrics,
2.5 Profiles of key retailers (B&Q, Home base, Wickes, Magnet, IKEA, Howdens),
3. The consumer,
3.1 Headline summary,
3.2 Summary of consumer journey,
3.3 Who's buying what,
3.4 Where they are buying,
3.5 Why they are buying
List Of Table
1. Category size and growth
2. Channels of distribution
3. Retailer, key comparative data
4. Consumer decision making journey
5. Awareness, consideration and likelihood of retailer use
6. Retailer usage
7. Retailer usage by demographic segment
8. Drivers of store choice, partial kitchens
9. Drivers of store choice, complete kitchens
List Of Figures
1. Key issues in the market,
2. Overall market size 2010-2016
3. Overall sources of growth 2010-2016
4. Cabinetry, market sizes 2010-16
5. Cabinetry, sources of growth 2010-16
6. Worktops, market sizes 2010-16
7. Worktops, sources of growth 2010-16
8. Sinks and taps, market sizes 2010-16
9. Sinks and taps, sources of growth 2010-16
10. Category size and growth matrix
11. Online sales proportion 2010-16
12. On and off-line growth rates 2010-16
13. Online penetration by category
14. Online growth by category
15. Channels of distribution 2011 and 2016
16. Retailer market shares 2011
17. Change in retailer market shares since 2010
18. Retailer prospects for next few years
19. Market positioning map 2012
20. Market positioning forecast map 2015
21. B&Q, key metric overview
22. Home base, key metric overview
23. Wickes, key metric overview
24.Magnet, key metric overview
25. IKEA, key metric overview
26. Consumer decision making journey
27. Complete kitchen furniture purchasing penetration, overall
28. Complete kitchen purchasing penetration, by demographic
29. Complete kitchen purchasing penetration, by category
30. Partial kitchen furniture purchasing penetration, overall
31. Partial kitchen purchasing penetration, by demographic
32. Partial kitchen purchasing penetration, by category
33. Retailer usage, likelihood and actual usage
34. Retailer usage, partial and complete kitchens
35. Drivers of store choice, partial kitchens
36. Drivers of store choice, complete kitchens
37. Purchasing motivation
38. Purchasing motivation, by product
39. Research process, what was done?
40. Research process, what tools were used?
41. Considerations when purchasing a kitchen