Tobacco Insights 2015 - February is a new report that is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the global tobacco market. It provides an analysis of changing production and consumption patterns and the recent developments impacting the tobacco market. It provides a regional analysis of cigarette consumption including import and export share by region.
- According to reports from within the country, the price of cigarettes in Azerbaijan has increased by 50% a result of the sharp devaluation in its currency.
- It is estimated that 140 million packs of cigarettes are smuggled into Bulgaria each year, costing the government the equivalent of some €205-256 million in lost tax revenue.
- In January 2015 production of cigarettes in Canada decreased by 10.9% over the same period a year earlier, to 1,562.5 million pieces.
- “Tobacco Insights 2015 February” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
Reasons to Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Tobacco Insights - February 2015
Index Issue 170 - February 2015
Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2003-2013
Cigarette Production Trends, 2002-2012
Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
Imports as % of Consumption,2013
Regional Cigarette Production, 2012
Exports as % of Production, 2012
Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, Ranked by Volume, 2013
Canada: Production of Cigarettes, 2014 and 2015
France: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2006-2014
France: Cigars and Cigarillos: Selected Monthly Manufacturer Volumes and Shares, December 2014
Germany: Breakdown of Users of E-Cigarettes by Number of Cigarettes Smoked Daily, 2015
Germany: Breakdown of Users of E-Cigarettes by Age, 2015
Germany: Changes in Net Sales of Tax Stamps, 2014
Germany: Deliveries of Tobacco Products, 2013 and 2014
Japan: JT Monthly Cigarette Sales, 2012-2015
Spain: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2006-2014
Spain: Monthly Sales of Brands by Volume and Share, 2015
UK: Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2009-2014
USA: Monthly Tobacco Consumption and Output Trends, 2013 and 2014
Reynolds American: Consolidated Income Statement, 2004-2014
Reynolds American: Consolidated Balance Sheet, 2004-2014
Lorillard/Carolina Group: Financial Highlights, 2000-2014
Lorillard: Financial Performance by Segment, 2011-2014
Lorillard: Consolidated Balance Sheet, 2006-2014
Cigarette Business Review
RAI/Lorillard Combination, 2014
Reynolds American: Global Cigarette Sales and Share Development, 2004-2014
Lorillard: Global Cigarette Sales and Share Development, 2000-2014
RAI and Lorillard: US Cigarette Volumes by Category, 2005-2014
USA: Market Size, Company Share and Sales Volume, 2000-2014
USA: Leading Manufacturer Shares by Price Segment, 2000-2014
Market Shares of Leading Brand Families, 2000-2014
BAT: Group Income Statement, 2005-2014
BAT: Revenue and Operating Profit by Region, 2001-2014
BAT: Associate/JV Contribution, 2004-2014
BAT: Subsidiary Cigarette Volumes by Region, 2011-2014
BAT: Cigarette Sales by Brand, 2004-2014
BAT: Global Drive Brands by Volume, 2000-2014
BAT: GDB Volumes by Region, 2013 and 2014
Ceylon Tobacco Company
Japan Tobacco International
PCB Tobacco GmbH
STOCK MARKET PERFORMANCE
Stock Market Performance, 2002-2015
Global Population Trends, 2000-2013