Tobacco Insights 2015 - June is a new report that is the result of ERCs extensive market research covering the global tobacco market. It provides an analysis of changing production and consumption patterns and the recent developments impacting the tobacco market. It provides a regional analysis of cigarette consumption including import and export share by region.
- In May 2015, production of cigarettes in Canada decreased by 10.9%. The cumulative total for the year to date amounts 7.2% down on the same period a year earlier.
- In June 2015 the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Centre (VTsIOM) published a report on smoking prevalence in Russia. The survey revealed that the smoking rate in 2015 was 34% - down slightly on the 35% recorded in 2014, but representing a significant fall over the 41% level reported in 2013 - the year the country introduced anti-smoking legislation.
- According to press reports North Korea has banned foreign cigarettes as part of efforts to reduce the countrys high smoking rates. There are also prohibitions on electronic and smokeless cigarettes. According to government officials, the governments anti-smoking efforts had helped reduce the smoking rate amongst men from 50.3% in 2009 to 43.9% in 2014. There are - at least officially - no women smokers.
- Tobacco Insights 2015- June report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- It is an extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- It is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- It provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
1. A Global Perspective
1.1 Cigarette Consumption and Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2002-2012
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2012
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2003-2013
2. Global News
2.1 Global News
2.1.9 Czech Republic
2.1.27 North Korea
2.1.30 Saudi Arabia
2.1.32 South Korea
2.1.38 United Kingdom
3. Company Analysis
3.1.1 Corporate Structure
3.1.2 Financial Highlights
3.1.3 Cigarette Business Profile
4. Company News
4.1 Alliance One
4.2 Auction Holdings Limited
4.4 British American Tobacco
4.5 Eastern Tobacco Company
4.6 Japan Tobacco
4.7 Karelia Tobacco Company
4.11 Philip Morris International
4.12 Reynolds American
5. Stock Market Performance
6. Global Population Trends
7.1 About Canadean
List Of Tables
List Of Figures