Tom Group Limited (Tom Group), a subsidiary of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited is a media company that offers e-commerce and mobile internet services. The company offers e-commerce, mobile internet, publishing, outdoor media, television and entertainment services. Its television and entertainment services provides Asian and international entertainment programs. Tom Group offers social platforms for the mobile Internet services, and series of game and music applications for both desktop and mobile users. The company through e-commerce services offers products such as home goods, food and supplements, personal care, infant and mother care, fashion and electronic goods. Tom Group is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Tom Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2016: Change of Alternate Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tom Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tom Group Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tom Group Limited - Key Information
Tom Group Limited - Overview
Tom Group Limited - Key Employees
Tom Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Tom Group Limited - Key Operational Heads
Tom Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Tom Group Limited - History
Tom Group Limited - Company Statement
Tom Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tom Group Limited - Business Description
Tom Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
Tom Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tom Group Limited - Strengths
Tom Group Limited - Weaknesses
Tom Group Limited - Opportunities
Tom Group Limited - Threats
Tom Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tom Group Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Tom Group Limited, Key Information
Tom Group Limited, Key Ratios
Tom Group Limited, Share Data
Tom Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Tom Group Limited, History
Tom Group Limited, Key Employees
Tom Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Tom Group Limited, Key Operational Heads
Tom Group Limited, Other Locations
Tom Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Tom Group Limited, Key Competitors
Tom Group Limited, SWOT Analysis
Tom Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Tom Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Tom Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Tom Group Limited, Performance Chart
Tom Group Limited, Ratio Charts