This dashboard illustrates which skincare product features are regarded by skincare shoppers as top priority. Examples of features include anti-aging benefits, sun protection benefits and natural/organic ingredients. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, region, age group, income groups and purchasing choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- In which region / countries do consumers attribute a high level of priority to sun protection benefits?
- How do the purchasing priorities of Gen Y and Gen X consumers in developed markets differ?
- What proportion of high-income female skincare shoppers in emerging markets consider anti-aging benefits to be a key priority?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
This interactive model comprises of 4 tabs - A regional overview, country comparison, gender comparison (Male vs. Female responses) and age group comparison (Gen Y, Gen X, Boomers). Each tab also contains several options to filter the data further.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel